Hello, Jodie here! So as we are launching a new edit this weekend which is completely inspired by Ice cream colours, toppings and types of sundaes. We thought it would be cute to find a few recipes for some yummy Ice cream ideas. Im trying to be completely plant based so these recipes are all dairy free too, had a lot of fun researching them and cant wait to try them out myself!
1. Raspberry Ripple Coconut Ice Cream from Minimalist baker.
I mean how good does this look, view the full recipe here
2. Hazelnut and Chocolate ice cream by the Minimalist vegan
Very nutty this is, view the full recipe here
3. Butterscotch and Marzipan Ice cream by One Green Planet
It looks as good as it tastes, view the full recipe here
4. Strawberry Shortcake vegan ice cream bars by veganhuggs
Perfect to enjoy your with children, view the full recipe here
5. Peach Ice Cream by Whole Food Bellies
If you are missing your holidays ice cream, view the full recipe here
Maybe you can be enjoying one of these as you shop our edit Ice cream Sunday going live on Sunday ( get it...!) Happy eating, happy shopping!
Lots of Love